My World

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Superstar Gemini - Part 1


Life jackets under the bench...
Balcony...
Picture in room...
Sea view window...
Sofa...
Mountain behind me...
Sea...
Ricky n me...youngest CEO...
They are men...
All cute guys...

Phuket beach...
My legs...
Sexy post...
On boat...
On bridge...
Muscular man...
Handsome...
James Bond island...
Fish surrounding me...
Island n me...
Sinking...
For display only...
Morning view...
Rest on chair...
I got a medal...
Penang port...
On boat...
Float n me...
Ship n me...
Gym...
Flying...
Bell...
Night view...
On speed boat...
Balancing...
Canoeing...
3 pretty gals...
Ready to get on boat...
Patong beach...
Yum seng...
Relaxing...
Jacuzzi...
On sampan...
Safe with life jackets...
Sun rise...
Gala dinner...
Delicious food...
Red wine...
With Captain...

Breakfast...
Halloween...
Dessert...
Before on board...
Strong wind...
Drunk...
Gemini float...

No comments: