My World

Saturday, September 24, 2022

24 September 2022

Wana buy pork meat can for fried meehoon but rejected by Mike...
Angry and dun talk to him...
He asked me ok mah? What make me sad?
I don't bother him...
He brings me to Pinto Noodle Thai restaurant for dinner...
I told him reason of unhappy due to different spending habit & because of the pork meat can incident...
Talk until tearing...
After dinner I hug him & apologize to him due to my emotional behavior...
He hugs me & sayang me...
Reach home he looks paiseh & sad...
He cuts apple & orange for me...
Dare not come near me even watching movie...
I feel like crying...
When go in bedroom I hug & cry non stop...
He hugs me tight & sayang me...
I told him I worry he angry due to my behavior...
He said he is not angry, just a bit shocked...
He apologizes to me for stopping me to buy the pork meat can...
He explains he just wants to eat healthy...
He wants me to live healthy life...
I told him if next time we quarrel don't bring issues overnight...
Must tell out & share to each other...
He said he doesn't know how to tum me back, will just keep quiet...
He hopes I don't mind...
Feel relieved after crying...
Mike told me he has a good friend is a drunken ghost...
Now owe bank money & want to borrow money from Mike...
Mike didn't lend him & his friend is angry with him & didn't reply his whatapp...
Mike said wait till his friend calm down first only look for him...
We try to have real sex but failed...
He put on condom try to put in penis to my vagina but can't...
Little Mike sleep back and hard to wake up...
I said nvm let's sleep and try next time...
The condom is wasted...
He offers to lick my pussy even if no vagina sex...
I feel our hearts get closer after having deep talk...

No comments: