My World

Friday, January 12, 2024

13 January 2024

830am wake up, bb say my snoring abit mk him not sleeping well, but the mosque prayer is alarm everyday wake him up ard 6am, he try to find sound proof glasses but expensive... 
10am breakfast... 
2pm lunch at quan ice cream...
230pm strolling at park nearby...
3pm shopping at pandan kapital mall, giant...
330pm shopping at tesco ampang, buy cookies n coffee, he angry parents scam buy expensive data plan, both sis migrate n pass responsibility of tk care parents to him n wil blame him if anything happens, i soothe him... 
430pm bc his condo...
530-6pm kiss hug rub in couch until bb ejaculates, wash in toilet thn bb drive me bc my condo, tired till sleep in car... 
630pm reach my condo...
8pm dinner...
12am go to bed kiss hug rub til bb high but not ejaculates, bb hug n kiss me so hard...
1am sleep... 

No comments: