My World

Saturday, August 31, 2024

31 August 2024

4-5pm bb reach metro prima mrt n meet me at kheng wah restaurant for lucky draw, he buys breads for me aft knowing i din tk lunch, he ask me lay on his shoulder when standing at restaurant, he hugs me n i feel sweet even not getting any prizes... 
5-530pm bb go pharmacy buy his mum medicine n walk to aeon metro prima, bb initiate to hold my hand when walking to aeon wellness, watson n guardian to compare medicine price... 
530-6pm tk mrt fr metro prima to sd barat n drive bc to mum hse... 
6-7pm watch nick channel in YouTube... 
7-730pm drive to soon hock restaurant for dinner... 
730-830pm dinner n chat happily wt family... 
830-10pm watch aec singing competition at mum hse n drive bc my condo...
1030pm reach my condo... 
11pm-12am watch 'the great resonance' via my laptop... 
12-1230am go to bed n kiss hug rub till bb sleep... 

No comments: