My World

Monday, October 10, 2022

10 October 2022

Wake up in morning n I saw d blanket on my body...
I put it back on his body while he is still sleeping...
Bb sayang me for cooking breakfast & lunch...
We hug n kiss awhile aft breakfast then I nap in room...
Aft lunch we hug n kiss in couch...
He takes off shirt n I tk off mine...
He kisses my neck n ask if I spray perfume on neck...
I say yes cz I taste bitter when he kisses me aft licking my neck...
I lick his dick n he licks my nipples...
He says no nid to suck whole dick jz lick dick head when he pulls down d dick skin...
He says let it sleep later he cumming...
I suck his body near armpit n neck to leave love mark on skin...
He doesn't mind n says can cover by collar shirt...
He is sleepy aft eating too full...
We hug tgt n nap awhile with top naked in couch...
Feel so sweet...
He falls asleep n his head is sticking tgt wt mine n I feel he is lying towards my head... 
I dun move as dun wan to wake him up...
He wakes up aft 10 mins n we leave home at 5pm...
He called dad to dinner wt him n I called mum for home dinner @ Brew House...

No comments: