My World

Sunday, October 2, 2022

2 October 2022

Hug n kiss at sofa after breakfast b4 lunch...
Hug n kiss standing after lunch...
He takes off my blouse n bra n lick my nipples & neck...
We sit on floor then move to sofa...
He offers to lick my pussy...
I said wash first then we go toilet...
He asks me sit on toilet bowl thn he licks my pussy...
He opens my pussy lips n says I'm wet ady...
He licks until whole mouth sticky...
He explores my vagina n rub wt fingers...
We stand n kiss n he rubs me until cumming...
I also help him rub till cumming...
He ejaculates on my thigh...
He likes to massage his dick wt my body even aft ejaculate...
He said nxt time put lubricant in toilet ease to rub when get wet...
We simply shower wt water n he takes a nap b4 gym...
We both din shower after gym n go home...
I asked him if I slept over his side ytday night, he said I slept veli soundly, he noticed when he woke up ard 630am when mosque prayers start...

No comments: