My World

Saturday, June 17, 2023

17 June 2023

645pm reach Koffie Craft at Bangsar South...
Bb dad, mum, elder sis, bil, niece have reached at 620pm n wait for me to order dinner...
Bb initially said 630pm then chg to 645pm so I go hero market buy Hershey's Kisses cookies n creme chocolate for d kid n I reach on time but make them wait so paiseh...
When reach restaurant ask jockey tht valet parking rm20, I str8 go find n park at basement opposite the restaurant...
They sit open air so I walk there n str8 apologize for late coming n pass d gift to his parents... 
His sis veli nice teach her daughter call me jie jie, I also ask bc wat is her name...
Then the waiter come n tk my order, same as bb Guoda Chicken Breast which recommended by waiter...
First time saw bb mum looks so skinny old tired but quiet also...
His sis ask me where is my office I said trx, we also share abt wfh wfo, language used in offc, her sis as auditor...
Bb mum ask me kena covid b4 or not I said yes n share on the experience, she said bil, niece, sis kena b4 except parents n bb not yet, bb sis told me they vaccine Pfizer n mum gt jab 4th vaccine moderna n she sick for 2 weeks... 
I gt share study at chkl n his mum like so happy I study there... 
I keep talking wt bb sis n his parents also got talk wt me happily...
I apologize on pru hacker incident n share my childhood story in chow kit, bb mum also share how she bring them to skool when they were kids... 
I also told his mum not to drink green tea too much as cold to body, can drink aft meal, she told me bb younger sis bought many green tea n drink until unwell so go see TCM n trad Chinese sensei ask her dun over drink green tea, we also talk abt coffee, they drink without sugar de coffee I said my mum likes 3 in 1 coffee n hate coffee o... 
B4 leave bb told parents tml we go melaka n his mum ask y not go Penang batu ferringhi n I told her we jz went there wt frens in Apr... 
As outside no air conditioner so I'm sweating while eating, bb sis so sweet pass tissue to bb ask him pass to me to wipe sweat...
When food served bb ask me if wana tk picture then I saw his mum n sis also gt tk food pic, so I tk n wefie wt bb... 
Ard 830pm we finished dinner chat awhile n leave restaurant, dinner treat on bb sis n I thanks her n wish her safe trip bc spore tml, she also Jio me to spore n look for her I said sure...
Bb told me his bil is sporean n sis n bil knw n paktor during skool time so she follows him migrate to spore aft married... 
His bil drive suv n I ask bil how many hours to reach kl he said 5 hrs thn bb mum said used to jam 2 hrs at custom... 
1st met I feel nervous n hand abit shaky in the beginning but then I feel comfortable aft awhile n mainly I start topic to chat, hope they like me...
9pm reach my condo...
Bb said din bring my bday gift this week, pass to me nxt week, as it is big size n delivered to his hse, I said Tue I send him home can pass to me but he insisted pass to me nxt week, mk me so curious wat he bought for me...
We also discuss on Melaka... 
12-1am we go to bed, bb ask me how is it meeting his family? I ask him bc how he feels, he said good, I told him I feel good too n thanks him for arranging this...
Then we kiss hug rub until he cumming n go toilet ejaculates...

No comments: