My World

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

20 June 2023

9am wake up, morning kiss bb n snap his sleeping photo... 
10am breakfast siu pow n egg tart...
12pm walk to plaza sg mas, passby kfc go in no menu ramah rm5 as start at 2pm, so walk to taco bell but feel not cheap n go bc to kfc for bday lunch, 1st time eat kfc wt bb, he also likes original n ketchup...
130-230pm finish lunch n walk to Noko, buy rm10 5 gifts for Shanelle, bb buy blueberry n peach tart for me n Shanelle bday, I reqt tart instead of cake so bb buy me tart...
3pm reach my condo, I go shower n start blowing candle for bday tart...
415-430pm we hug kiss hard in living room, bb kiss me so long until dun wan let go, I thanks bb n say he is d best, I stop at 430pm ask bb dun wan go home ar...
445-515pm drive bb back to his dad Apartment Baiduri n kiss goodbye...
6pm reach home... 
Happy sweet bday to myself... 


No comments: