My World

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

19 July 2023

1150am meet bb at titiwangsa mrt interchg to monorail take until chow kit station, bb said wait at platform but can't see him, end up meet when we go upstairs...
12-1pm passby fry prawn kuih I buy 4 pieces aunt free 1 fry banana, while walking show bb my old flat suddenly gt ppl call my name loud, is May May in Ah Mun car shout loud, so excited to meet her, deep fate, wana eat tian ya ker pan mee but not open, bring bb to tiong nam market eat my favorite wantan mee, gt Indian uncle come tk money n said hungry, I dun hv rm1 so bb gv him rm1, I saw him hungry ask him order mee n I pay for him, he order big portion rm10, bb said later he order alot then jialat, when I mk payment boss said rm29. 8 including our meal, my TNG down so bb pay first, I pay him bc rm11 for uncle portion... 
1-2pm go plaza gm walk, I stomachache go plaza haji taib poop, then walk bc to chow kit monorail to Medan tuanku station...
2-230pm visit the chow kit hotel, d place where we both born at Sentosa hospital...
230-3pm cross colourful bridge n walk to the row b heritage street see wall painting, initially bb wan go Ali Muthu Ah Hock cafe drink coffee but close for video shooting so we go Yut Kee...
3-345pm have drinks n rest at yut kee restaurant, bb said his fren cm bc fr hk, if meet him on sat noon then we meet at night, if not then we can hv other plan, he said his fren gt buy landed hse in semenyih wt nice deco for his ex wife fr Guangzhou, bb gt visit his hse, end up divorce due to irreconcilable differences, now gt hk gf but she dun cm to kl, he stays few weeks in kl... 
345-4pm go peep video shooting, the guy beside me said Lam Fung is inside, I'm so excited but staff stop me fr taking photo...
4-430pm tk monorail fr Medan tuanku to hang tuah n shop at lalaport...
430-5pm shopping at lalaport, I tease him Wana kiss him at escalator, we go daiso walk 1 round n go home...
5-530pm we tk fr hang tuah lrt to change sow lin lrt, bb told me his PM ask him tk turn b scrum master for 1 sprint, bb said he introvert not suit this task, time zone issue as UK time, will talk to his boss tml aft bc fr leave, I gv him confidence, when reach chan sow lin station bb insist pui me walk to mrt cz worry I get lost as nid to cross bridge, I said no nid as it is easy, he stil cm out fr train, I push him bc to train say I'm big gal knw d way, so sweet...
530-6pm reach home... 

No comments: