My World

Sunday, July 2, 2023

2 July 2023

9am wake up... 
9-930am eat breakfast...
10-1030am b4 out bb look at me say my foundation too white, say me so fair no nid put on foundation, so sweet, i drive to metro prima park near mrt station n cross bridge to Aeon kepong... 
Otw at jln ipoh food court gt a car suddenly stop to drop a lady but car behind me horn them, tht lady tot I horn them n look ate fierce...
Reach aeon kepong go buy bread, TNG server down end up pay cash, rush to tgv buy ticket...
1045am-130pm b4 go in check bag, found love letter biscuits n not allow to bring, put in locker foc, luckily my purse cover bread n din notice, bb joke say nxt time put bread in his cap lol...
2-3pm lunch at teppanyaki treat on me...
3-330pm walk to Mr diy kepong as bb Wana check pipe connector...
4-530pm reach condo n nap in room wt air cond...
530-6pm we wake up from nap n start kiss rub hug, half way bb go toilet pee n continue, he kiss me hard n rub me until high, then I mk him high, he ask if I wana sex, I smile n he say almost ejaculates so we go toilet ejaculate, bb kiss me so hard n so long even aft release, suck my neck wt love bite...
630-7pm dinner...
730pm send bb to Kentonmen mrt n kiss goodbye... 
Bb said nxt week neway k lunch I'm so surprised lol, can also go sg wang do spec, we also discuss abt oversea trip, bb said hard de if nid to arrange own itinerary... 

No comments: