My World

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

24 January 2023

I woke up at 8am thn go in room disturb bb...
We chat a lot on coming days planning...
Plan to visit bb daddy on Thu for dinner...
Ytday mum told me she gives bb rm100 angpow...
We hug so close n bb tickle my legs feel high...
Bb rub my ears n sayang my face so sweet...
I kiss him but he said not brush teeth yet so he go brush teeth...
Aft brush teeth I lock door n close window...
We hug n kiss by standing in d room...
Lunch at Brew House wt bro family at 130pm...
Watch Netflix n nap awhile in living room...
Dinner at Ho Min San at Waterfront...
He touch my belly n I tease him say me fat n he also gt tummy...
B4 tht we take photo at Desa Park City but suddenly heavy rain n we run...
10pm reach my condo...
130am-2am kiss n sleep...

No comments: