My World

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

25 January 2023

Bb wakes up late at 10am aft I finished cooking breakfast...
Bb comes n ask if nid help when I'm cooking lunch...
1st try air fryer chicken drumsticks not bad...
Inside chicken meat gt blood due to not enough defrost so reheat in microwave...
430-6pm walk to sg mas plaza n shop in noko n hero market...
B4 out bb said my home pant too short so I change another shopping pant...
Bb bought yogurt...
Otw walking bb said his sis high pay n high post...
I said cham lor cz I'm lazy he said nolar, so long he can marry to me, I laugh at him how can he married to me, he said marry me, I said now still not yet confirm, tease him so sure can marry me lol...
Aft walking feel hungry so I eat nuts, bb begs me dun eat too much nuts cz will hv urine acid, so I ask him wat shall I eat, he said dun eat, then say nvmlar, eat whatever I wan, the way he begs me look cute...
Bb helps to cook dinner...
Aft dinner we hug tight n kiss on dinner chair...
Bb said go brush teeth first if wan to continue...
We both go brush teeth...
We stand hug n kiss, bb kiss me so hard by sucking my tongue until saliva drips...
Bb close door n curtain then we continue on couch...
Bb suck my nipples n I suck his dick until he is cumming...
We both rub our private parts until high...
B4 tht we hug n dance while I'm singing unchained melody...
Feel so romantic when bb kiss my neck...
Aft ejaculate we shower tgt...
Watch movie tgt n he holds my hand n give me cushion when I fall asleep...
We hug tight looking at night scenary b4 sleep...

No comments: