My World

Saturday, January 28, 2023

28 January 2023

920-940am reach The Birch, bump into Sam's sis car n we go in tgt to collect hse key...
Visit new condo n leave ard 130pm...
130-230pm lunch at Fish Head Noodle stall n pray at Guan Di temple...
Me n bb light up a lotus candle, I pay for it rm5 n rm5 for bb name blessing, bb give me rm10 for my name blessing...
3-330pm go hero market buy pork ball...
4-6pm play black jack n bb give me rm21 to play, bb support me at the back...
530-6pm bb nap in room...
6-9pm steamboat dinner starts...
830pm-9pm play wt kids n bb in room...
9-930pm walk ard at pool side n gym...
My HP almost drop in lift gap luckily I grab it, same day drop phone for 3 times...
930-10pm lou sang n happy birthday chor 7 to everyone...
Play blackjack again n I lost money, bb said no nid give him bc rm21...
Sebastian won my money n his dad ask him treat me meal tml he dun wan, sis said I wrongly sayang him, I said I always sayang stingy ppl, they laugh at my hidden msg as I sayang my bb...
10-12am bb helps me vacuum n mop floor, I clean up kitchen n tidy up...
12-1am watch tv n play phone...
1am go to bed, bb said cold so I let him wear jacket, I hug him n he turns his head to kiss me, he rubs my hands n body until fall asleep...
He said at his home normally dun cover by blanket cz dusty n he wears socks to sleep...
1-130am we fall asleep...

No comments: