My World

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

1 February 2023

11am reach pasar seni mrt...
Bb late 5 mins, wait me outside toilet when I'm passing motion...
11am-12pm we walk to Pik Wah cafe for lunch n claypot coffee, we order wantan Mee & claypot Hainan tea...
Bb suddenly ask me if I wear Sketchers shoes, he plans to buy for me as 1st anniversary Valentine's gift...
He said buy from Lazada gt 50% off n nid to buy by today...
Bb ask me pick d model I like, I said let him pick for me...
Bb picked a shoes cost rm359 n aft discount rm179.50...
He told me my mum gv him rm100 angpow n ask me how much my dad gv me, I said RM50...
Visit Yu Yan tea cafe survey tea price...
Take photo at Kwai Cai Hong...
Take mrt from pasar seni to bukit bintang...
Bump into KC at mrt, chat awhile n intro to bb...
Go Eslite redeem tote bag...
Go Pavilion snap photo on cny deco n try shoes size at Sketchers @ Level 5...
We drink herbal tea at Koong Woh Toh n bb buy shoes online, he ask deliver to my hse or his hse, I ask him wrap nice nice wt card...
Aft drink tea we shop awhile at Mercato n top up tng at Watson...
330-4pm we walk thru Fahrenheit n have tea time dimsum at Wu Tong @ Lot 10...
4pm tk monorail from bkt bintang to hang tuah to see cny deco at lalaport but train slow so we chg plan go to Sungei Wang plaza...
Snap photo on cny deco n go Giant survey Old town white coffee price...
5pm we walk to bukit bintang mrt, bb accompany me walk to escalator to kwasa dsara n we hug hug goodbye...
6pm we reach home almost same time...

No comments: