My World

Monday, February 20, 2023

19 February 2023

8am I feel hot until wake up go toilet, go toilet then on air cond, cover bb wt blanket...
10am wake up but chg mind not strolling outside cz hot weather...
11am-1pm prepare lunch...
Bb said veli hot n roll up his shirt, I ask him to tk off shirt...
1-3pm bb also research hotel in Penang tht nearby JW Marriott hotel...
Bb also ask abt dental n optical to check teeth n eyes...
He ask on my dentist n optometrist n check where is cheap...
3-4pm plan to go gym but heavy rain, so we start kissing n hugging...
Bb touch my boobs n rub my nipples until I feel veli high...
I asked him to lick my pussy thn I go shower first...
Come out fr shower bb tk off shirt n I also tk off mine, I lay down n bb start licking my pussy l, he use hand open the lips n lick, feel so high...
After tht my turn to lick his penis until he high n go toilet...
I ask bb wana fuck me, he said can try but hard to fuck in toilet, he say lay down easier, but I have put up the mattress, so we say try nxt time...
I told bb hardly I get wet today...
I said bb today release a lot, he said whole week not release thts y a lot...
Aft ejaculate bb looks tired, I ask him to nap instead go gym but he insisted to go gym wt me...
4-5pm back fr gym thn I sayang bb nap, I prepare dinner...
6-630pm dinner and bb start sneezing due to get cold in showering...
7pm go bc home...
We talk about travel oversea bb said not yet renew passport, not easy to upload passport photo online if taken ourselves, he gt try to upload in weekend, I told bb I wana try taking train to Hatyai, we also talk abt plan leave in Mar...
I also said if nid me to accompany him for dental n optical also can, he said if I go kl thn can go tgt...

No comments: