My World

Sunday, February 19, 2023

18 February 2023

530pm pick up bb fr sd mrt...
6-630pm strolling at Taman Metropolitan Kepong...
Bb purposely wear d sports shoes I gift him n he ask me to chg d sports shoes he gift me, so I chg in car n we wear couple shoes n tk photo tgt, I asked him to snap under a nice tree, bb said tk b4 but I forgot, strong wind n my hair messy, bb hug me tight to snap photo...
7-730pm dinner @ The Art Noodles Lab...
730-8pm strolling along shoplots...
9-10pm watch Perfect Match, tease bb y not buy me flower, he smiles n said next time cz not passing by any florist, I said all occasions over jor...
I also tease him when wana cook for me, he said ok but I nid to prepare d vege, I said he must cook e2e...
I also told him I'm not used to stay alone, glad to have him accompany me...
11-1am watch movie Nope n we hold hands n hug tight while watching boring movie...
1-2am I hug bb fr bc and we kiss until he lay down, i touch little Mike until he falls asleep...

No comments: